Jewellery - Online Shop

 Jewellery

The Twisted Willow only deals with certified jewellery designers to bring you high quality and genuine 925 sterling silver*

*925 Sterling Silver jewellery is made up from 92.5% genuine silver. The other 7.5% is an alloy to help prevent tarnishing, typically copper. Avoid cheap and low quality fakes by always making sure your 925 Sterling Silver Jewellery is stamped with "925", ".925" or "S925"

Click on a product or category